We are able to offer a full jewellery repair service. From basic chain repairs, replacement catches, ring sizing, up to complete restoration of old and worn out jewellery, including re-tipping of claws and stone replacement.
We are also able to offer a stone re-mounting service, which is useful if a piece has worn beyond the point where we are able to restore it.
90% of the the work is carried out on site, in our fully equipped workshop. And for the other 10% of work which we are not able to carry out on site, we use trusted and reliable out-workers based in Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter. Your Jewellery is fully insured from the minute you leave it with us until the minute you collect it, whether it is being worked on here in the shop, in transit, or being worked on by an out-worker.
We are happy to advise on any repair query you may have and we can give a no obligation quote for any work required.
From engagement and wedding ring repairs to pendant and bracelet repairs, and Diamond replacements, please visit us in store or click here to book an appointment.